60 Veggie, non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Capsules per bottle
Fighting to lose a few pounds? Constantly feeling sluggish and fatigued? Your thyroid is the key organ that regulates your metabolic rate. To kick-start your weight loss, complement your regimen with thyroid support supplements to help you burn the extra calories to shed off that fat. Filled with essential vitamins, minerals and amino-acids, this supplement can help support thyroid function to boost your metabolism.
Suggested Use: For adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
WHY BUY VITAL THYROID SUPPORT - Our formula comes with unique attributes that you won’t find in other similar Thyroid Support Supplements:
Boost Metabolism - Designed to help support a healthier metabolism for a healthier and happier you.
Fight Brain Fog - The thyroid has long been associated with one’s ability to concentrate. Discover how a supported thyroid helps support an increased ability to focus.
Stay Energized - Give your thyroid the nutrients it needs to wake up rested and conquer the day.
Clean Formula - Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Soy Free, and Non-GMO complex of vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids for a healthy thyroid.
Vitamin B-12: May prevent sluggish thyroid function by boosting energy and supporting the production of thyroid hormones.
Iodine: Required for the production of the thyroid hormone, iodine is an essential dietary component that has an active role in thyroid regulation.
- Magnesium: Required for over 600 enzymatic reactions in the body, magnesium is essential for healthy thyroid activity. Deficiency can increase risk of hypothyroidism (under-active thyroid).
- Zinc: Required for the conversion of T4 to T3 (thyroid hormones), zinc plays an active role in supporting healthy thyroid function.
- Selenium: This mineral may help treat and prevent auto-immune thyroid conditions.
- Copper: Works alongside zinc to convert T4 to T3, optimizing thyroid gland function.
- L-Tyrosine: This all-purpose amino acid has a role in the production of thyroid hormones, supporting metabolic regulation.
Manganese: This mineral is required for the transportation of the
thyroxine hormone into the cells.
Molybdenum: Plays a role in releasing T3 from the thyroid gland
into the system