60 Veggie, Gluten-Free, Non-Habit forming Capsules per bottle
Vital Sleep Aid is made specifically for those who struggle to get a good night sleep due to insomnia, can't fall asleep for prolonged periods of time, can't attain restful REM sleep or wake up feeling groggy, tired or "hungover".
Getting restful good night sleep is essential for each person's mental and physical well being. As a result, Vital Sleep Aid formula starts with Melatonin to help reset your body’s natural sleep cycle and a blend of calming herbs, including extracts of Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower, Hops and Valerian, to help relax both body and mind at bedtime.
Suggested Use: For adults, take 1-2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime with water.
Every ingredient is carefully selected and scientifically tested to create a natural and non-habit forming sleep aid to help you get restful good night sleep.
- Magnesium - While there is medication for insomnia, there are a number of individuals who do not want to take medication for insomnia, which has led many to move towards magnesium use. Recent studies have shown magnesium to improve overall sleep efficiency, the amount of time the individual sleeps, the onset of sleep and its latency, and the time in which individuals wake in the mornings.
- L-Theanine - Promotes relaxation, reduces stress and improves sleep, as well as boost concentration and alertness.
- Valerian Root - Natural sleep aid ingredients which helps to reduces the time it takes to fall asleep and improves the quality of sleep. Unlike many prescription sleeping pills, valerian root is a lot less likely to result in morning drowsiness
- Melatonin - Research suggests that supplementing with melatonin may help people with disrupted circadian rhythms, such as people who work the night shift and people who have jet lag. Melatonin supplementation may also help individuals sleep better who have poor sleep quality or insomnia.
- Chamomile Extract - Used for centuries to to calm nerves, reduce anxiety help with insomnia along with aiding to eliminate other sleeping issues.
- Passion Flower Extract - Studies have also found that one of the benefits of passion flower is improving sleep quality and can be an effective treatment for insomnia. In one study, 41 subjects drank passion flower tea or placebo tea every night for a week before going to sleep. Sleep quality was rated as significantly better in those drinking passion flower tea compared to those drinking placebo tea. Passion flower may be even more effective for insomnia when combined with other herbs.